Q: How do I SELL a book?
A: If you wish to sell us a book please email us at [email protected] . Please include the ISBN numbers for all books, the edition, and if it is a custom edition for your school.
Q: What we buy:
A: We buy Textbooks including Custom Editions from most local Utah Universities.
Most Books (i.e. Novels, LDS books, and popular titles). Our focus is on Textbooks and Non-fiction, but we do buy books in all categories.
We also purchase some DVD’s, CD's, and software packages (Subject to our inspection)
In SOME cases we will buy Instructor's editions and or International editions, at a reduced rate.
We buy some large encyclopedia Sets as long as they are complete and relatively current.
Please keep in mind that we typically purchase 10% or less of any private collection.
Q: What we typically do NOT buy back:
A: We do NOT accept books with the following Problems:
Water / Moisture Damage * Pages Stuck Together * Torn / Loose / Missing pages
* Torn / Missing / Cut Cover * Torn / Loose / Broken Binding * Books with an odor (smoke, musty, etc.) * Excessive Highlighting / Writing in Margins
* Book Club copies of the Retail Version * Advanced Reading Copies * Uncorrected Proofs * Galley Copies * Any books marked "not for resale"
* Dated Items such as Day Planners, Calendars, Code Guides not from the current year
* Missing Dust Jackets - Are subject to a lowered payment amount *
We do not buy romance mass market Books (pocket paperbacks), or for that matter most Mass Market Paperbacks.
We do not buy most Time life titles.
We do not buy Readers Digest condensed edition titles.
Most popular novels produced more than one year from the current year hold little to no value. We would be happy to look through your collection, however please keep in mind that most of these types of titles will not be purchased.
Q: Will you buy back International or Instructor's Editions?
A: In SOME cases we will buy Professor Editions and/or International editions, but they will not be given full value.
Q: If I need a book this semester can I buy it from you?
A: Absolutely yes, you can. We even offer same day local pickup options. Some titles sell quickly, so we cannot guarantee that we'll have your book in stock.
Q: Do you offer recycle options for books that we cannot buyback ?
A: Yes. We welcome you to leave unwanted books with us to be recycled or donated to a local charity. We will take care of it for you.
Q: Where are you located?
A: We do not have a physical storefront.
Please contact us at 801-810-7377 (810-RESQ), or by email at [email protected] for any pickup request, or to make a purchase appointment.
Q: When do you buy back books?
A: All Year Long. Fell free to contact us to make an appointment. We typically work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and by appointment on Saturday. Sunday is spent with our family.
Q: Do you pay more for books than the campus bookstore or local competitors?
A: We strive to offer the best price and service. In order to insure that we are competative, we price match our competition. Since we are local we do not have the overhead and shipping costs of our competitors. For this reason we can often pay more than any other competitor.
Q: Are the books you sell cheaper than the competition?
A: We sell online so we are constantly trying to compete with the fair online market value. Most often our prices are the lowest. We also offer local pickup when available. so you can opt out of shipping costs and waiting time. Feel free to email us with reasonable offers.
Q: What is your return policy?
Please contact us with your return questions. If we have made a mistake, we would like to make it right.
We can accept a return upon these conditions.
- The item must be returned in the same condition that it was sent, within 15 days of the original post date.
- Item must be shipped back at the buyers’ expense in new protective packaging (bubble mailer minimum). We highly recommend purchasing some form of tracking or insurance on the item as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged mail.
- Arbitrary returns require a $2 or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- Items returned damaged may incur additional discounts.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs.
Refunds will be processed upon return of the item.
Please contact us with your return questions. If we have made a mistake, we would like to make it right. [email protected]